fr | en

Separated by coma

International researcher

What is an International Researcher?

An International Researcher is a European or non-European:

  • Doctoral student
  • Post-doctoral researcher
  • Guest professor for research or teaching purposes
  • Temporary teaching and research fellow (ATER)
  • Contract teacher and researcher
  • Foreign language teaching assistant
  • Teaching, administrative, clerical or technical staff member as part  of an international program
  • Other international researcher with no formal contractual affiliation with the University of Angers


International Reseachers

Ms Charlotte BRETON

Telephone: 00 33 (0)

E-mail: chercheursetrangers @

Postal address
"La Passerelle"
Belle Beille Campus
2 rue Lakanal
49045 Angers Cedex 01 (chercheursetrangers @