Go to contentGo to menuGo to searchGo to the news list
Navigation profileDirect access
University - University of Angers
- Angers is in the heart of the Loire Valley, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site recognised for its chateaux and its natural beauty.
- The city is attractive for its quality of life, and for its historic and artistic treasures (the medieval Cité, King René’s castle, and two world-famous tapestries: the Apocalypse and Le Chant du Monde, or “the Song of the World”).
- Angers is only 90 minutes by train from Paris. Angers is a city for young people; in fact, 40% of the population is under 30.
Keys figures 2012
- 19,117 students
- 707 administrative and technical staff
- 987 teaching and researchers faculty members
- 168,556 square metres of buildings