fr | en

Separated by coma

Finding an accommodation

A room in university residence with the Crous

The application must be submitted via the Student Social File (DSE) between 15 January and 31 May (31 March for renewal applications - students already accommodated in a university residence) on the portal

Frequently asked questions

    I am not a scholarship holder, can I benefit from accommodation from the CROUS?

    Yes, but scholars (depending on their level) have priority in the assignment process.

    I am out of time to make my request.... what should I do?

    Keep making your request as quickly as possible by completing your request online and sending the required supporting documents. If your request doesn’t succeed for the wishes you have made, a waiting list registration procedure will be indicated to you.

    My housing application has been accepted, what should I do?

    Instructions for confirming your reservation are specified on your notification. This confirmation is to be done on the student life portal (link above). Please note that the deadlines for confirming your reservation are short!

More information

Room in a private student residence

Several residences for students managed by private organizations are located in Angers, near the campuses. In general, they offer complementary services (cafeteria, laundry...). More information

In private rental: an apartment, a room in a private home, an HLM request?

Consult the local offer through the following sites: Lokaviz, Leboncoin, Smeb'habitat

Apply for social housing (HLM) at the Maine-et-Loire housing application site. Social landlords have housing allocated on a priority basis to students.

Be supported in your research

    Housing Home - Angers Loire Métropole

    Youth Housing Service - J, Angers Connectée Jeunesse

    Action Logement

Shared accommodation

Several options: Appartager, Leboncoin

Intergenerational shared housing

Give a little time in exchange for friendly accommodation, at a lower cost. The association “Le temps pour toiT” proposes and supports cohabitations in the Angers conurbation.

The homes

Youth Homes can be a temporary solution. Consult the list of Angevin households.


: lease contract establishing the responsibilities of the landlord and the tenant

Guarantor / joint guarantor: a natural or legal person (e. g. Action Logement) who undertakes to pay the rent in the event of default by the tenant.

Security deposit: amount requested at the beginning of the rental period to cover any damage. This amount can be collected by the landlord (lessor). The full amount of the security deposit is returned by the landlord to the tenant within one month after the inventory of fixtures or upon return of the keys; extended to two months if damage is noted.
Need a little help? See the help proposed under Loca Pass

Home insurance: insurance contract that guarantees your civil liability and covers you in the event of a disaster in the rental (water damage, fire, theft, etc.)

APL: "Personalized Housing Assistance" Assistance paid by the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (CAF), a public body providing financial assistance to help pay rent, subject to conditions.

Notice: the time limit that a tenant must respect before leaving his accommodation. It is one month for furnished rented accommodation and three months for empty rented accommodation, except in large conurbations or tense areas.

Rent receipt: receipt showing details of the sums paid by the tenant. Rent and charges must be distinguished.

Housing tax: tax paid by the tenant occupying an accommodation on January 1st of the tax year. Its amount varies according to the situation of the housing and its size.

Useful information


(infocampus @ 44 68 86 05

infocampus @ (infocampus @